Saints Behaving Badly: The Cutthroats, Crooks, Trollops, Con Men, and Devil-Worshippers Who Became Saints - eBook
Add To Cart
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Saints are not born, they are made. And many, as Saints Behaving Badly reveals, were made of very rough materials indeed. The first book to lay bare the less than saintly behavior of thirty-two venerated holy men and women, it presents the scandalous, spicy, and sleazy detours they took on the road to sainthood. Written with wit and respect (each profile ends with what inspired the saint to give up his wicked ways), Saints Behaving Badly will entertain, inform, and even inspire readers interested in the varied twists and turns of those who have gone before on the road to sanctity.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2006
THOMAS J. CRAUGHWELL is the author of Saints Behaving Badly, Saints Preserved, This Saint Will Change Your Life, and Pope Francis: The Pope from the End of the Earth. Every month he writes a column on patron saints for Catholic diocesan newspapers. He has also written about saints for the Wall Street Journal, St. Anthony Messenger, and Catholic Digest and has discussed saints on CNN and EWTN. His book, Stealing Lincoln's Body, was made into a two-hour documentary on the History Channel.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Church History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Other Saints & Blessed
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Church History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Other Saints & Blessed
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Catholic
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Church History