Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
The Well-Behaved Child: Discipline That Really WorksJohn RosemondThomas Nelson / 2011 / Trade Paperback$14.39 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$15.99Save 10% ($1.60)
The Diseasing of America's Children: Exposing the ADHD Fiasco and Empowering Parents to Take Back Control - eBookJohn RosemondThomas Nelson / 2009 / ePub$4.49
Parenting by the Book: Biblical Wisdom for Raising Your Child - eBookJohn RosemondHoward Books / 2007 / ePub$11.995 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
Do you battle with your kids over bedtime? Have fights over food? Are tantrums and conflicts ruling your day? If time-outs have quit working and you find yourself at wit's end, giving in to your kids' demands just to have a moment of peace, know there is hope!
In The Well-Behaved Child, beloved psychologist John Rosemond shares his seven essential tools for raising a child who pays attention and obeys. Once you learn how to use his proven, user-friendly techniques, you'll have everything you need to deal effectively with a wide range of discipline problems in children ages three to thirteen, what John terms "The Decade of Discipline." This clear, step-by-step program includes:
- Seven Fundamentals of Effective Discipline
- Seven Discipline Tools You Can't Do Without
- Seven Top Behavior Problems of All TimeSolved!
- Seven Tales of the Strange and Unexpected
You can raise well-behaved children! In this readable, entertaining "workshop in a book," John shows parents how to use the C-words of commanding communication, compelling consequences, and confirming consistency to create a well-behaved child and a family in which peace replaces hassles. It's not complicated at all, and the best part is, it REALLY works!
John Rosemond is a family psychologist, popular speaker, featured guest on major television talk shows, author of thirteen books on parenting issues, and syndicated columnist for more than two hundred newspapers. He and his wife, Willie, have been married more than forty years and have two adult children and seven grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting