Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Beguiled by Brothers: A Healing Methodology for Pastors Who Deal with Betrayal from Church Members|
By: Dr. Joseph S. Nemer
Number of Pages: 116
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 9.02 X 5.98 X 0.28 (inches)|
Weight: 6 ounces
Stock No: WW800691
There are many books and published articles on the subject of problem people in churches. They define and diagnose the issue, but information on how to deal with it seems miniscule. In this book you will find a remedial approach that offers not only practical ways to deal with betrayal from church people but emotional healing from its sting as well.
"Beguiled by Brothers may simply be the seminal work on the subject of betrayal ever written for the church. Its waters will refresh and heal the betrayed. Drink deep of them and find biblical understanding, biblical answers, practical application, and the comfort of God's sovereignty.
-Bob Jones III, Chancellor, Bob Jones University
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Conflict Resolution
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Spirituality
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.