Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Dr. Gitt (If Animals Could Talk) argues that God is not bound by the laws of nature, but instead uses them for His own purposes. He also shows that the highly complex information present in DNA mitigates a non-intelligent beginning for life. He advocates for assurance when dealing with the Bible's information, that this collection of books is not only free of error, but that no useless information is present, as well.
Number of Pages: 264
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 8.75 X 5.25 X .75 (inches)|
Did God Use Evolution? Observations from a Scientist of FaithDr. Werner GittMaster Books / 2006 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:
$9.99Save 15% ($1.50)
The Evidential Power of Beauty: Science and Theology MeetThomas Dubay S.M.Ignatius Press / 1999 / Trade Paperback$15.99 Retail:
$17.95Save 11% ($1.96)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Origins of Man/Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview >> God & Science >> Origins of Man/Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview >> God & Science >> Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Science
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Subjects >> Creation
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.