Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Dream Book: A Beginner's Guide to Understanding God's Voice While You Sleep - eBook|
By: Stephanie Schureman
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Destiny Image
|Publication Date: 2019|
Stock No: WW99637EB
Your dreams are a unique opportunity to hear from Heaven. While you sleep, daily distractions are absent, creating a space for God to speak.
In the night, God intertwines heavenly messages and details from your life into a meaningful, storied tapestry. These divinely woven dreams may offer wisdom, bestow comfort, or inspire courage.
This beginners guide to dream interpretation will show you how to:
- Interpret your dreams using Scripture and the Holy Spirits guidance, even when dreams are embarrassing or frightening.
- Capture your dreams in a dream journal.
- Expand your creative ability by learning to "catch" heavenly treasure from dreams.
- Understand the meanings behind nightmares.
- Learn what to do when you experience déjà Vu.
- Discover your own personal code language with God.
Stephanie Schureman, author, speaker, and founder of Dwelling Place Ministries is an ordained minister and teacher at two local Bible schools. Steph leads conferences and prophetic/revival equipping Fire Camp for children, youth, and adults and authored Here I Am the One You Love. Stephanie is a home schooling mother of six children, blessed with five grandchildren, and the wife of husband Cris for thirty-four years, residing in Golden, Colorado.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.