Add To Cart
|Title: A Beginner's Guide to the New Testament|
By: William Barclay
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1995
|Dimensions: 5 1/4 X 8 X 1/2 (inches)|
Weight: 7 ounces
Series: William Barclay Library
Stock No: WW25598
In this classic guide, William Barclay offers a concise introduction to each of the New Testament books. In particular, he discuses the main theme of each book as he attempts to answer the question, is there a dominant and unchanging theme in the New Testament? And, he asks, if so, what is the New Testament saying about God and God's relationship with humankind?
This book is ideal for individual and group Bible study.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Closeouts
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.