Add To Cart
Part of the I Can Read! series, this book is a great tool for beginning and developing readers. My First I Can Read! books have basic language, word repetition, and whimsical illustrations that are idea for sharing with an emergent reader. Recommended for ages 4 to 7.
|Title: The Beginner's Bible Jesus Saves the World|
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2019
Dimensions: 7.17 X 4.71 (inches)
|Weight: 3 ounces|
Series: I Can Read!
Stock No: WW760364
New Command: Love One Another (John 12:34, NIV) Bulletins, 100Warner Press / 2020 / Other$6.49 Retail:
$8.39Save 23% ($1.90)
Perfect for beginning readers, this classic retelling of Jesus life helps children understand how Christ came to save us alltold through the kid-friendly words and beloved The Beginners Bible illustrations parents have put their trust in for three decades.
Gods son has come to rescue us from all our sins. But hes just a baby. See how this child born in a manger grows up to be the savior that will never let us down.
These joyous and hope-filled New Testament Bible stories of Jesus lifefrom his birth to his resurrectionare perfect for parents and grandparents to share the Good News with their children and grandchildren.
Sunday school teachers and homeschoolers can also be confident in this trusted addition to The Beginners Bible brand that will not only help instill a love of reading in young children, but a love of Gods Word as well.
The Beginner's Bible Jesus Saves the World:
- Is a classic, kid-friendly retelling of the most memorable accounts of Jesus life in the New Testament, from his birth to his resurrection
- Is a My First Level I Can Read! book, with basic language and word repetition
- Features the vibrant, beloved, three-dimensional art that has been a favorite with young children and their parents since The Beginners Bible first release in 1989, with over 25 million products sold
- Is a perfect gift for new babies, baby dedications, baby showers, baptisms, birthdays and First Communion
- Aligns with guided reading level J and will be read again and again by children from preschool and Pre-K to 3rd grade