Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Before You Get Engaged|
By: David Gudgel, Brent Gudgel, Danielle Fitch
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X .75 (inches)|
Weight: 8 ounces
Stock No: WW919183
H. Norman WrightHarvest House Publishers / 1999 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$9.995 out of 5 stars for Before You Remarry: Updated & Revised. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)
Dale Mathis, Susan MathisFocus on the Family / 2008 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$11.995 out of 5 stars for Countdown for Couples: Preparing for the Adventure of Marriage. View reviews of this product. 6 Reviews
Retail Price$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)
Steve ArterburnZondervan / 2012 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$11.99
Retail Price$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
Steve Prokopchak, Mary ProkopchakDestiny Image / 2009 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$14.99
Retail Price$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
Before You Get Engaged offers priceless advice and direction for daters who are considering popping (or answering) the big question. Author and counseling pastor David Gudgel teams with his son, Brent, and Brent's girlfriend, Danielle, using anecdotes, dialogue, and diary entries to discuss the twelve relational indicators indispensable to a healthy, lasting marriage, including:
- Would you marry you?
- Are you spiritually connected?
- Are you better together than apart?
- Have you considered what God has to say?
Complete with fun and endearing proposal tips as well as ways to gently ask your significant other for more time, Before You Get Engaged will equip you with the insight, confidence, and peace to make one of the biggest decisions of your life.
David Gudgel is the senior pastor at Bethany Bible Church and host of a thirty minute weekday radio program in Phoenix, AZ. A graduate of Westmont College, Talbot Theological Seminary, and Western Seminary, Dr. Gudgel has been in vocational ministry for thirty-five years. He and his wife Bernice have three twentysomething children: one married, one not, and one (Brent) thinking seriously about it.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.