Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X .75 (inches)|
Countdown for Couples: Preparing for the Adventure of MarriageDale Mathis, Susan MathisFocus on the Family / 2008 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW974852
Is This The One?: Insightful Dates for Finding the Love of Your LifeSteve ArterburnZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
Before You Get Engaged offers priceless advice and direction for daters who are considering popping (or answering) the big question. Author and counseling pastor David Gudgel teams with his son, Brent, and Brent's girlfriend, Danielle, using anecdotes, dialogue, and diary entries to discuss the twelve relational indicators indispensable to a healthy, lasting marriage, including:
- Would you marry you?
- Are you spiritually connected?
- Are you better together than apart?
- Have you considered what God has to say?
Complete with fun and endearing proposal tips as well as ways to gently ask your significant other for more time, Before You Get Engaged will equip you with the insight, confidence, and peace to make one of the biggest decisions of your life.
David Gudgel is the senior pastor at Bethany Bible Church and host of a thirty minute weekday radio program in Phoenix, AZ. A graduate of Westmont College, Talbot Theological Seminary, and Western Seminary, Dr. Gudgel has been in vocational ministry for thirty-five years. He and his wife Bernice have three twentysomething children: one married, one not, and one (Brent) thinking seriously about it.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships