Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Before I Was Born: God Knew My Name|
By: Carolyn Nystrom
Number of Pages: 40
Publication Date: 2019
|Weight: 5 ounces|
Series: God's Design for Sex
Stock No: WW581455
Christian Book Award: ECPA Medallion of Excellence
Before I Was Born emphasizes the creational goodness of our bodies, our existence as men and women, and our sexual organs. This book introduces new topics as well, including the growth and change that occur as boys and girls become men and women. It includes a tactful but direct explanation of sexual intercourse between a husband and wife.
Before I Was Born explains in age-appropriate language the basic nature of sexual intercourse between a husband and wife and discusses conception, fetal development, childbirth, and breastfeeding. For children ages 5 to 8.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Health >> Sex Ed & Abstinence
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.