Add To Cart
|Title: Before I Was Born: God Knew My Name|
By: Carolyn Nystrom
Number of Pages: 40
Publication Date: 2019
|Weight: 5 ounces|
Series: God's Design for Sex
Stock No: WW581455
ECPA Christian Book Award Winner
From a very early age, many children start to notice and become curious about bodies, babies, and where they come from. Clear, informative, and child friendly, Before I Was Born is the perfect way to introduce your child to the first conversations about reproduction and pregnancy.
Before I Was Born emphasizes Gods good design for our bodies and lays a biblical foundation for understanding sexuality. Using age-appropriate language and illustrations, this book introduces children to:
- A tactful but clear explanation of the basics of sex
- The changes boys and girls bodies go through as they grow
- The science behind conception and pregnancy
- How a mother gives birth
- How breastfeeding works
Designed for children ages 5 to 8.
Get the rest of the bestselling Gods Design for Sex series so you can start healthy discussions with your children at each stage of lifefrom toddlers to teens.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Health >> Sex Ed & Abstinence
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.