Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Missionary evangelist and faith healer Kolenda has an urgent message for this generation: Your life is worth living only when you use it for God's glory! Find out how to use your talents and interests for Christ; serve someone else's vision; use what's at hand; stop procrastinating; and resist your fears.
|Title: Live Before You Die: Wake Up to God's Will for Your Life|
By: Daniel Kolenda
Number of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.64 (inches)|
Weight: 12 ounces
Stock No: WW387167
I Am Remnant: Called by Grace to Rise Up and Change the WorldPat SchatzlinePassio / 2014 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
The Singing God: Feel the Passion God Has for You . . . Just As You Are . . . TodaySam StormsPassio / 2013 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews Video
$14.99Save 47% ($7.00)
You want to follow to God’s will--but sometimes knowing what that is seems hard to figure out. Here at last is a straightforward approach to being able to recognize God’s will in your life, to know with more certainty the good things He has for you, what he wants you to do and how you can live your life with more purpose, joy, significance and blessing.
Daniel Kolenda has been actively serving the Lord since he was a teen. God has given him keen insights through Scripture and his own experiences that will help you discover and follow God’s will. You’ll discover practical truths that will enable you hear His voice with more clarity and be able to make important decisions with more confidence and assurance. Start living in a way that lines up with God’s favor. He WANTS TO BLESS YOU! With advice that is both practical and inspiring Daniel reveals:
· Five secrets to discovering God’s will
· How to start moving in the right direction
· What to do when God says wait
· How to stay in the will of God
He also answers the following questions:
· How do I recognize God's will?
· What if God calls me to do something I don't want to do?
· What if I’ve already missed the will of God?
· If I encounter resistance, does that mean I'm out of God's will?
· How do I get from where I am now to where God wants me to be?
· What should I do now while seeking God's will?
· What if I’ve been waiting for a long time?
· How do I stay in the will of God?
Whether your journey takes you to the mission field or medical school...whether you become a construction worker, stay-at-home mom, businessman, teacher, chef, or pastor...YOU can experience the wonder of God’s will for your life and live His adventure for you. It’s time to go for it!