- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2013|
From Bill and Pam Farrel, bestselling authors of Men Are Like Waffles Women Are Like Spaghetti and Red-Hot Monogamy, comes a new book especially for dating and engaged couples. Filled with their trademark wisdom, humor, and insight, The Before-You-Marry Book of Questions will help couples
- delight in their differences
- plan their financial future
- sort through family obstacles
- lay a strong foundation for a marriage that goes the distance
- give their marriage to God
With his and hers quizzes and ideas for dates where couples can talk openly and freely about their relationship and future, The Before-You-Marry Book of Questions is a practical and essential guide for any couple building a life together.
SallyTampa, FL5 Stars Out Of 5Couples ManualOctober 20, 2013SallyTampa, FLThe Farrels did it again! This husband/wife marital expert team have produced an excellent book that should be mandated for every couple seriously dating, thinking of becoming engaged, or married. Their marital stability will have a firmer foundation after sharing this study.
Chapter titles reveal how fully the material is covered:
Are You Ready for Love?
Do We Have a Strong Enough Friendship?
Are We Compatible?
Are We Making Progress?
Can We Handle Our Families?
How Is Our Emotional Fitness?
How Will You Propose?
What Will Our Wedding Day Be Like?
This is an interactive book. There are charts, thought-provoking questions, anecdotes, jokes, and challenges. At the end of every chapter is a section titled, "Date to Discover." Dates are suggested to help couples grow together.
I especially liked the part where the authors divulged their story.
Thank you to Christianne Debysingh at Harvest House Publishers for my copy.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships