Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Before You Quit: Everyday Endurance, Moral Courage, and the Quest for Purpose - eBook|
By: Doug Gehman
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Moody Publishers
|Publication Date: 2020|
Stock No: WW102160EB
How Non-Quitters Changed the World
Youre exhausted. As you see your time and joy being spent on something that isnt going the way you planned… some days you wonder if itd just be better to quit.
Whether its now or later, were all faced with a choice between good and easy, between continuing on through difficulty or giving up. When that day comes, what will you choose?
Doug Gehman observed firsthand how God used one mans relentless perseverance to change a country, and it changed him. In this book he shares dozens of stories of ordinary people who did extraordinary things for the kingdom of God because they simply kept goingthrough pain, discouragement, loss, and failure. Hell teach you how to cultivate a gritty perseverance that counts the cost and follows through. Become a person of courage and commitment. Itll cost you dearly, but it will change your life forever.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology