- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Seasoned authors, speakers, and counselors David and Lisa Frisbie point the way for any woman who wants to make her relationship with her husband the best it can be. This practical guide includes
- An assessment of the premarital relationship. Women often wonder, How did we get here? Now they can find out.
- An exploration of readers own thoughts, feeling, actions, and motives. Wives will discover why they think and feel the things they do as well as how they can take better care of themselves.
- A guidebook about men. Women will gain compassion and understanding as they learn why their husbands act the way they do.
- A strategy for change. Readers will find solid reasons to believe that transformation is always possible.
Questions for reflection and ideas for journaling make this a perfect tool for a woman s personal healing as well as group study.
drtdancARAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Another Home RunFebruary 16, 2011drtdancARAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Lisa and David Frisbie have hit another home run with the book, Becoming Your Husband's Best Friend! Their engaging writing style and crystal-clear real-life illustrations allow the reader to grasp the message of each chapter in a way that challenges him or her to look deep inside to see if similar issues reside there. Each chapter is followed by a series of questions under the title "Reflections for Your Personal Journey." These would make a valuable self-help guide or a small-group discussion guide that could produce valuable changes in anyone sharing the problems discussed. I wholeheartedly recommend this book to pastor, counselor, wives and husbands seeking to better understand marital relationships!
Barbara in Solana BeachSolana Beach, CAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This is a Life-Changing Book!December 31, 2010Barbara in Solana BeachSolana Beach, CAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I laughed and cried my way through these pages.
Here is an up-close, very revealing look at how God works to change hearts and change marriages. There are many parts of the book that had me laughing out loud!
There were other places where I put the book down, and went to a time of prayer --- because I saw myself and I realized some things. In that way, this book is dangerous.
This book is powerful -- would be a great study book for women's small groups and women's ministries.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce