Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Becoming Your Husband's Best Friend - eBook|
By: David Frisbie, Lisa Frisbie
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW14903EB
Seasoned authors, speakers, and counselors David and Lisa Frisbie point the way for any woman who wants to make her relationship with her husband the best it can be. This practical guide includes
- An assessment of the premarital relationship. Women often wonder, How did we get here? Now they can find out.
- An exploration of readers own thoughts, feeling, actions, and motives. Wives will discover why they think and feel the things they do as well as how they can take better care of themselves.
- A guidebook about men. Women will gain compassion and understanding as they learn why their husbands act the way they do.
- A strategy for change. Readers will find solid reasons to believe that transformation is always possible.
Questions for reflection and ideas for journaling make this a perfect tool for a woman s personal healing as well as group study.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce