- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
No matter what a woman's age, circumstance, or level of spiritual maturity, author Cynthia Heald comes alongside and helps her lay aside her burdens and embrace the person she was created to be. As a woman grows toward peace with God, she will grow in the joys of loving others, waiting on God with hope, and trusting Him fully. She will be encouraged to respond to God's invitation to deeper intimacy with Him.
This eleven-week Bible study helps women discover that God is enough. He is a mighty God, and He longs for His people to plumb His depths and be blessed by who He is.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Becoming a Woman
About the Author▼▲
Cynthia Heald received Christ when she was 12 years old, and in 1960, she married Jack, a veterinarian by profession but on staff with The Navigators since 1978. They have lived in Tucson, AZ. since 1977, and are the parents of four and grandparents of nine. Cynthia is the author of several books, including Loving Your Husband, Maybe God Is Right After All, Uncommon Beauty, and the prolific Becoming a Woman of... Bible study series, She frequently speaks at women's conferences and loves to spend time with her family, take bubble baths, have tea parties, and eat out.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry