Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Becoming a Woman of Extraordinary Faith: What If You Gave It All to God? - eBook|
By: Julie Clinton
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW19144EB
Julie Clinton, author, speaker, and president of Extraordinary Women, has spoken to thousands of women across the nation and knows they are eager to break through ordinary busyness, discouragement, and distraction to embrace a meaningful life in Christ.
With a practical, engaging 10-week format, Julie encourages women to experience this transforming life in and with Christ as she leads them to know God by spending time with Him and seeking His heart. Biblical and motivating, Julie awakens readers to inspired principles and life-changing priorities as they gather these and other riches of extraordinary faith:
- Refueled purpose and passion for their journey
- Healing of and release from past wounds
- Freedom from guilt with love and grace
- Relationships and connections that matter
This exploration of God's Word and His desire for each woman's life reveals the remarkable, attainable picture of the godly significance she is made for.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.