Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Dallas Willard was a personal mentor and inspiration to hundreds of pastors, philosophers, and average churchgoers. His presence and ideas rippled through the lives of many prominent leaders and authors, such as John Ortberg, Richard Foster, James Bryan Smith, Paula Huston, and J. P. Moreland. As a result of these relationships and the books he wrote, he fundamentally altered the way tens of thousands of Christians have understood and experienced the spiritual life.
The life of Dallas Willard deserves attention because he became a person who himself experienced authentic transformation of life and character. Dallas Willard not only taught about spiritual disciplines, he became a different person because of them. He became a grounded person, a spiritually alive person as he put them into practice, finding God, as he often said, "at the end of his rope." Here is a life that gives us all hope.
|Title: Becoming Dallas Willard: The Formation of a Philosopher, Teacher, and Christ Follower - eBook|
By: Gary Moon
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: IVP Books
|Publication Date: 2018|
Stock No: WW103072EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophers >> Modern Philosophers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Historical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Historical Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophers
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Historical Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction