Becoming a Vessel of God's Power: Give God Thirty Days and See What He Will Do - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Drawing on Scripture, church history, personal experience, and contemporary examples, Donna Partow walks you through a month of daily steps toward becoming a conduit of God's power. This thirty-one-day guide is also usable as a program for small group discussions over the course of eight weeks, and includes a leader's guide, plus tools like exercises for applying truths to everyday life, and cards to copy or cut out with key verses and principles.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
S. York5 Stars Out Of 5November 1, 2008S. YorkBecoming A Vessel Of God's Power is deeply inspiring. It is a great way to experience God's Word and grow in your knowledge of His Power and His Presence. Give yourself 30 days and allow God access to your heart and life. You will be blessed.
Kaye Fenley5 Stars Out Of 5October 8, 2008Kaye FenleyAfter the 30 days are finished, I feel inspired to continue do the things in this book all the rest of the year.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry