Becoming a Vessel God Can Use - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2004
The author's transparent, vulnerable message impacts women in a profound way, showing them that God loves them, imperfect as they are. They discover how God will transform them so that, whoever they are, they can make a difference in their worlds. Written in a ten-week study format, readers dig into Scripture, memorize it, and apply it to their lives, individually or in groups. The revised and enlarged leader's guide makes it even more helpful for small groups.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Jan56Age: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good book!May 1, 2012Jan56Age: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We just started a Bible study. I chose this book because I thought it might be what we wanted. We are very happy with it. The daily devotions are short, and easy to fit into a busy day. They make you think about the things that really matter.
SharkaFort Dodge, IAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good, easy to do studyNovember 10, 2010SharkaFort Dodge, IAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Easy to do study, whether you are a new believer or an experienced, spiritually mature one. Easy to read, easy to understand and follow, with primary focus being on the Scripture. Not too in-depth study in comparison with some other materials, but easy to manage for busy moms.
Gloria D. Wright Walker4 Stars Out Of 5September 9, 2010Gloria D. Wright WalkerI am currently using this book as a tool for a small group of women and it is a blessing to see how the practicals are coming to fruition in some of the participants lives. AMEN AMEN AMEN!
Gloria D. Wright Walker5 Stars Out Of 5August 4, 2010Gloria D. Wright WalkerWhat a timely blessing for a gathering I am currently facilitating. "Becoming A Vessel God Can Use" is the ideal tool for this group. User friendly, applicable and based on the word of God. What more could you ask for. Thank you Donna Partow!
Mary Ellen HansonAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 16, 2009Mary Ellen HansonAge: Over 65Gender: femaleExcellent Bible study! Donna Partow tells it like it is . . . so many of us in our class can relate to her life story. I would recommend this to anyone seeking a closer relationship with the LORD!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry