Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 8.0 X 5.50 X .75 (inches)|
Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw EmotionsLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 61 Reviews
$16.99Save 38% ($6.50)
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God: Experiencing Life in Extraordinary WaysLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 41 Reviews Video
$12.99Save 38% ($5.00)
Twelve Women of the Bible Study Guide: Life-Changing Stories for Women TodayZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$10.99Save 32% ($3.50)
Unglued Participant's Guide with DVD: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw EmotionsLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2012 / Other$21.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$34.99Save 37% ($13.00)
Is something missing in your life?
Lysa TerKeurst knows what its like to consider God just another thing on her to-do list. For years she went through the motions of a Christian life: Go to church. Pray. Be nice. She longed for a deeper connection between what she knew in her head and her everyday reality, and she wanted to personally experience Gods presence.
Drawing from her own remarkable story of step-by-step faith, Lysa invites you to uncover the spiritually exciting life for which we all yearn. With her trademark wit and spiritual wisdom, Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to make a Bible passage come alive in your devotional time.
- Replace doubt, regret, and envy with truth, confidence, and praise.
- Stop the unhealthy cycles of striving and truly learn to love who you are and what youve been given.
- Discover how to have inner peace and security in any situation.
- Sense God responding to your prayers.
The adventure God has in store for your life just might blow you away.
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
Kitt5 Stars Out Of 5Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study GirlMarch 23, 2016KittQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Very good book! You can relate to the author's experiences.
DavindaLynchburg, VAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study GirlFebruary 18, 2016DavindaLynchburg, VAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0This book has been such an encouragement and challenge to me. Lysa's humor and insight into God's word is so encouraging and applicable to every day life. Reading the Bible everyday is not just one of those things we check off our daily Christian to-do list; it's more than that....it's filling our hearts with His truths so that we can handle the challenges and opportunities that come our way throughout the day.
manda_may5 Stars Out Of 5One of the best books I've ever read!December 1, 2015manda_mayQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5*
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry