Add To Cart
|Title: Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl|
By: Lysa TerKeurst
Number of Pages: 224
|Publication Date: 2014|
Dimensions: 8.0 X 5.50 X .75 (inches)
Stock No: WW338802
Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw EmotionsLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 62 Reviews Video
$17.99Save 36% ($6.50)
Unglued Participant's Guide with DVD: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw EmotionsLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2012 / Other$22.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews Video
$39.99Save 43% ($17.00)
What Happens When Young Women Say Yes to God: Embracing God's Amazing Adventure for YouLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.69 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews Video
$12.99Save 10% ($1.30)
The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless DemandsLysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2014 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 38 Reviews
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)
Is something missing in your life?
Lysa TerKeurst knows what its like to consider God just another thing on her to-do list. For years she went through the motions of a Christian life: Go to church. Pray. Be nice. She longed for a deeper connection between what she knew in her head and her everyday reality, and she wanted to personally experience Gods presence.
Drawing from her own remarkable story of step-by-step faith, Lysa invites you to uncover the spiritually exciting life for which we all yearn. With her trademark wit and spiritual wisdom, Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to make a Bible passage come alive in your devotional time.
- Replace doubt, regret, and envy with truth, confidence, and praise.
- Stop the unhealthy cycles of striving and truly learn to love who you are and what youve been given.
- Discover how to have inner peace and security in any situation.
- Sense God responding to your prayers.
The adventure God has in store for your life just might blow you away.
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry