- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
What does it take to "love your neighbor" in a global community? This groundbreaking training program helps small groups, families, entire churches, and organizations of every size explore the most pressing issues of our timethen start actually doing something about them. This study takes Christians out of the pews and into the streets where, as the hands and feet of Christ, they will live out the gospel, positively impacting those suffering from poverty, social injustice, pandemic diseases, and more. Visit www.juststart.org to learn about the nationwide church experience and the growing list of national and international supporters. Designed for use with the video.
Ashley Wiersma is a freelance writer of spiritual books and curricula. She and her husband and daughter make their home in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
dr gpAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5A GrabberSeptember 26, 2013dr gpAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study has sparked more heavy duty discussion than most other I've led: you are called to become good Samaritan.
Rick BNJAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5very goodAugust 10, 2012Rick BNJAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5An excellent resource and DVD, with powerful stories, great presentations, good list of resources for further study, etc.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides