Becoming a Ripple Church: Why and How to Plant New Congregations - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Becoming a Ripple Church: Why and How to Plant New Congregations - eBook|
By: Phil Stevenson
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Wesleyan Publishing House
|Publication Date: 2013|
Stock No: WW45987EB
Most pastors and church leaders know that a healthy church should eventually become a multiplying church. But how do you know when the time is right to parent a new church? And how do you know which of the many available strategies is right for your church?
In Becoming a Ripple Church: Why and How to Plant New Congregations, Phil Stevenson walks the pastor and church leader step-by-step through the process of parenting a new church from deciding when is the right time to understanding the models and hurdles of church parenting to developing a team of people to parent a new church.
Stevenson gives pastors and church leaders the inspiration and strategic know-how to multiply their church's effectiveness, as well as the nuts and bolts to get the job done.
Phil Stevenson has an extensive background in coaching denominational leaders, pastors, and church planters. He has consulted on church growth and multiplication issues with a variety of denominations and conducted workshops across North America on church planting and church growth. Phil is the director of church multiplication and leadership development for the Pacific-Southwest District of The Wesleyan Church and a visiting professor at five universities and seminaries.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Church Planting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Church Planting
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.