- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Join bestselling author Lysa TerKuerst for Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl, a six-session small group Bible study that helps you figure out how to trade in going through the motions for the spiritual healthy and vibrant life for which you long.
"I really want to know God, personally and intimately." Do those words resonate with you? Youre tired of just going through the motions of being a Christian: Go to church. Pray. Be nice. That spiritual to-do list just doesnt cut it. But what does? How do you step out of the drudger of religious duty to experience a living, moment-by-moment, deeply intimate relationship with God?
Join Lysa in six small group sessions (DVD/digital video sold separately) that will teach you how to:
- Build personal, two-way conversations with God.
- Study the Bible and experience life change for yourself.
- Cultivate great authenticity and depth in your relationships.
- Make disappointments work for you, not against you.
- Find incredible joy as you live out your faith in everyday circumstances.
This Participant Guide is filled with helpful discussion starters, video overviews, space for writing thoughts, a helpful Leaders Guide and much more.
- In My Heart
- In My Walk with God
- In My Relationships
- In My Struggles
- In My Thoughts
- In My Calling
Designed for use with Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl Video Study 9780310877714 (sold separately).
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry