- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Do you feel like women are compared to unattainable ideals in the Bible through passages like Proverbs 31? Are there any clear examples of a homemaker with a career to balance but who also serves the Lord with gladness, even against recurring problems?
In Mrs. Nehemiah, Rebecca L. Jordan has blended a surprising look at the wife of Proverbs 31 with an insightful and fresh approach to the character of Nehemiahthe wall-builder. It turns out that Nehemiahs job as cup-bearer in ancient Persia is like a highly skilled butler in service of royalty. So does this apply to civilized women who wish to serve God with their lives and be honorable mothers, career-holders, even PTA members? The answer is a resounding Yes! There is much to be learned from viewing these two seemingly different perspectives side by sideand this book is it. Rebecca shows that there are simple and straightforward principles hovering just beneath the surface of these two stories and bristling with livable guidelines and reachable benchmarks which women will find valuable in their everyday lives.
For the many today who want clear strategies rooted in Gods Word by which they can shape lives that are productive, vibrant, and set free from mediocrity, Becoming Mrs. Nehemiah is the book you may not have even known you were looking for.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues