- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Caring for orphans makes grace touchable. When Christians choose to adopt, foster, mentor or support care for orphans around the world, it reveals God's true character to the world like nothing else we can do. This softcover book unpacks specific steps that you can take to care for orphans in distress.
Some of these steps are big choices like fostering or adopting; some are smaller choices like supporting work abroad or mentoring a foster youth. But all have the impact of revealing Gods love to someone who wants to be home for good.
Join Jedd Medefind, president of the Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO), as he reveals the profound sense that deep, sustaining love for orphans springs not from duty, guilt or even idealism, but foremost as a response to the way we've first been loved by God.
Jedd Medefind serves as president of the Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO), which unites more than 140 respected Christian organizations to labor together and equip Christians for effective adoption, foster care and global orphan care ministry. Previously, Jedd led the White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives, which, as the Harvard Political Review describes, ""fundamentally changed the governments strategy for improving the lives of the downtrodden." He's written several books, including Upended: How Following Jesus Remakes Your Words and World (Passio, 2012). Jedd and his wife, Rachel, love the great outdoors and live in California with their five children.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides