Becoming a Great Godparent: Everything a Catholic Needs to Know - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Paraclete Press
Publication Date: 2013
The perfect combination of gift book and guide, for every man or woman asked to take on this enormous and blessed responsibility. Lively and informative. Easy-to-read. Explains who is eligible to be a godparent and how to be a great one, offers a brief history of godparenting, reflects on how the whole parish remains involved, suggests prayers and blessings for you and your godchild, and concludes by answering four commonly asked questions, such as What if I disagree with how the parents are raising my godchild should I say something? and I am a sincere Protestant Christian believer. Why cant I be the godparent to the child of my best friends, who are Catholic?
Paraclete Press offers ideas, wisdom, and beauty from authors, composers, and artists, drawing from Christian traditions through the centuries and from today, providing resources for those desiring wholeness through Christ. We are the publishing house of the Community of Jesus on Cape Cod, a monastic, Christian community in the Benedictine tradition. Visiting our company, you would meet vowed religious brothers and sisters, parents and teenagers, artists, pastors, dancers, and musicians.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Marriage/Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Sacraments >> Baptism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Marriage/Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Sacraments >> Baptism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Church & Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Marriage/Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral