Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Becoming the Next Great Generation: Taking Our Place as Confident and Capable Adults - eBook|
By: Jonathan Catherman
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2020
Stock No: WW102705EB
With energy and unique expertise, Jonathan Catherman assures the next generation that their influence will come--with practice. Through relevant examples and clear applications, he shows youth from high school into emerging adulthood how to build bridges between generations, practice stewardship before leadership, transform raw talents into valued strengths, and live with purpose. By doing so, they can make a difference, do even better than their parents, and become the next great generation.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.