Becoming a Woman of Faith: Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:2 - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
In this inspiring Bible study, best-selling Bible teacher Cynthia Heald offers a realistic perspective for today's Christian woman. You'll see yourself in Cynthia's personal struggles to walk in faith and trust and you will learn and grow from her special insights from God's Word. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Becoming a Woman
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Cindy1 Stars Out Of 5Becoming a Woman of FaithMay 28, 2017CindyQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Sorry, I didn't find this book relevant. The verses relied on in the book depended on the old testament, which is not as relevant as the new testament for Christians. I also found it difficult to tie in the questions to the Bible passages. Not what I was looking for in this subject matter.
ChrisN5 Stars Out Of 5Becoming a Woman of FaithFebruary 25, 2016ChrisNQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great study! There is a good amount of digging into Scripture and really thinking. The response sections challenge you to look deeper at yourself and not be superficial. My ladies group is enjoying this study and participating with quite a bit of conversation.
BrittT5 Stars Out Of 5Enjoying this Study!July 29, 2014BrittTQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I really wanted a bible study that emphasized the scriptures and wasn't mainly the thoughts of the author.
This bible study dissects faith into categories and provides scripture to go along with it. Another thing that I loved about this book was that it didn't focus on "women" issues and how God relates to them. I find that many women bible studies somehow tie in things like marriage and children, but since I have neither I find it frustrating to find a study that I can connect with. This bible study could even be title Becoming a Person of Faith, it just dealt with God's word and our hearts. I like it very much and I've grown a lot!
HopeAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5December 10, 2013HopeAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a very encouraging and motivating book! I was always excited to work through the next chapter, and i really felt like God was speaking to me through it. I would recommend this book not only to women who think they need to grow in their faith, but to anyone who wants a great study guide.
JoniColumbus, GAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5great book!July 10, 2012JoniColumbus, GAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I actually had someone give me this book some time back and just read it recently. That prompted me to buy another copy to pass along to a close friend! It's a great book and awesome tool for strengthening our faith... I highly recommend it to all women!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry