Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Becoming Emotionally Whole: Change Your Thoughts to Be Happier and Healthier - eBook|
By: Charles F. Stanley
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2020
Series: Charles F. Stanley Bible Study
Stock No: WW102293EB
Gods wisdom about expressing emotions.
Emotions are a gift from God, who created each of us with a capacity to feel and to express our feelings to others. For this reason, we need to know how to express our emotions in healthy ways, learn how to cope with negative emotions, direct our emotions toward good outcomes, and give voice to our feelings in order to improve communication. In Becoming Emotionally Whole, Dr. Charles Stanley reveals how regardless of where we are on the spectrum of emotional growthfrom denial to full expressionwe can take the necessary steps that God wants us to take to have truth and lasting emotional health.
The Charles F. Stanley Bible Study Series is a unique approach to Bible study, incorporating biblical truth, personal insights, emotional responses, and a call to action. Each study draws on Dr. Stanleys many years of teaching the guiding principles found in Gods Word, showing how we can apply them in practical ways to every situation we face. This edition of the series has been completely revised and updated, and includes two brand-new lessons from Dr. Stanley.
Each lesson includes:
- Overview: A brief look at what is covered in the lesson
- Lifes Questions: A teaching from Dr. Stanley that unpacks the topic of the lesson
- Living the Principle: Application and Bible study questions based on the key points
- Reflection: Key takeaways to put into practice today and tomorrow
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 50 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 70 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The "In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley" program is transmitted on more than 4,000 television, radio, and satellite networks and stations worldwide, in more than 75 heart languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages and sent to more than one million subscribers monthly. Dr. Stanleys goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: "Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love." This is because, as he says, "It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes peoples lives."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides