or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: (Un)Becoming - eBook|
By: Darla Peters
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Elm Hill
|Publication Date: 2020|
Stock No: WW112760EB
When a thread of illnesses and unexplainable symptoms pile on top of one another, a young woman's cancer diagnosis comes as no huge surprise. The road to healing, however, is much harder and less predictable than she and her family could have ever anticipated. With a combination of humor and heartfelt musings, Darla invites you into her personal faith journey on the road of suffering.
Born and raised a Hoosier, Darla Peters is a wife and stay-at-home-mom of two girls who have since outgrown staying home full-time. With little earthly claim-to-fame, shes ordinary...and relatable. In fact, she has a knack for finding something in common with anyone. She doesnt prefer being asked about hobbies--what are those?--but does enjoy baking (especially kid-themed birthday cakes), hosting, coloring, reading childrens books to/with her girls, and sitting down at the piano with a hymnal or song chords. An ideal day would be meeting a friend for coffee and sharing God stories.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.