Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Author Sharon Jaynes surveyed hundreds of men and conducted countless interviews. In them she asked important questions about what qualities they wanted in a woman of their dreams. The seven qualities that came up repeatedly were:
- prays for him
- respects him
- adores him
- initiates intimate friendship with him
- sees him as second to none
- encourages him
- sexually fulfills him
Also included is a study guide, which makes this book perfect for individuals or groups of women wanting to be all God has called them to be in the lives of the men they love.
|Title: Becoming the Woman of His Dreams: Seven Qualities Every Man Longs For - eBook|
By: Sharon Jaynes
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2015|
Stock No: WW75148EB
If you would like to put a little “wow!” back in your relationship with the man you married, let seven simple secrets, biblical wisdom, and tender stories of both men and women inspire you to be the wife your husband longs for. Sharon Jaynes, author of The Power of a Woman’s Words, shares the unique, God-blessed role you can play in making your marriage the joy of both your lives.
A happy marriage takes work, but the end result is worth it. Chapters that look at what you can do and who you are as a wife will encourage you to…
pray life-changing prayers
- be his best cheerleader
- help ease his stress
- safeguard your marriage
- initiate intimate friendship
Your position in your husband’s life is absolutely unique. Make it powerful. Make it special. Make it something he longs for.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues