Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Becoming Self-Disciplined: Make Yourself Do What You Should Do, Even When You Don't Feel Like It - eBook|
By: Laura Stack
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Made for Success
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW46483EB
Know your natural energy cycle and work effectively during prime time.
Control perfectionism, realizing that some things are good enough.
Avoid putting projects off or waiting until the last minute.
Force yourself to slow down when necessary.
Plan your work and work your plan.
Arrive at appointments early (not on time).
Conquer workaholism and leave the office on time.
Work hard and put your nose to the grindstone each day.
You'll learn to correct and regulate yourself for the sake of continuous improvement and personal productivity. You'll exercise restraint over your own impulses, emotions, and desires. And you'll realize that working on the right task doesn't always mean working on the fun task.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.