Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Number of Pages: 132
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.51 X 0.44 (inches)|
There are many ideas about how to increase the size of a church. But what if our vision is upside down? What if God's desire is that we focus on being a quality church instead of simply a large church? The Bible envisions the church as a spotless bride, a vision of quality. Today's church seems far from God's vision of perfection, but that does not change the goals God has for His flock. Using Psalm 23 as a blueprint, Becoming a Grand Champion Church explores how Christ is shepherding His church toward maturity.
A gap exists between this age's knowledge of sheep and shepherding that makes it difficult to grasp the fullness of Christ's shepherding work in the church. The author seeks to fill that gap with homespun remembrances of raising sheep to be shown at the county fair. He then ties the shepherd's duties with practical suggestions of how the whole body can work alongside the Good Shepherd toward Christ's vision for His bride. The result of following God's plan is a Grand Champion Church that reflects the qualities of Christ to the world.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism