- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
You'll cry with Caitlin as she experiences heartache, and cheer for her as she encounters a new reality in her life: God. See how rejection by one group can--incredibly--sometimes lead you to discover who you really are. 248 pages. Recommended for ages 14 and up.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Diary of a Teenage Girl
Alissa5 Stars Out Of 5A must read for all young womanJune 18, 2014AlissaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A book about the coming of age for a high school girl and the temptations and struggles for the young girls of this generation. Simple, easy read, to the point kind of book. I recommend this to all young woman who are in middle school and high school. In this story there is real life situations and Melody does a awesome job on how the main character handles them.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Teens >> Contemporary
- Student & Teens >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Student & Teens >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Fiction