- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Popular speaker and relationship specialist Pam Farrel helps women discover how to develop the courage they need to walk into their hopes and dreams. With plenty of biblical examples and practical insights, Pam reveals that nothing is more vital to becoming a brave new woman than knowing God intimately and looking at life from His point of view.
Each chapter contains:
- Winning Words Scripture to help women feel empowered and overcome their fears
- Winning Wisdom Tools brave women use to achieve their dreams
- Winner's Circle Inspirational nuggets for encouragement and motivation
- Winning Ways Accountability-partner exercises and questions perfect for prayer partners or small groups
Great for women's groups or for individual encouragement, Becoming a Brave New Woman helps readers understand that mustering up enough self-confidence is not the answer. A woman's ability to move through life with courage and boldness rests instead on the character, power, and strength of her God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues