Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Becoming Brave: How to Think Big, Dream Wildly, and Live Fear Free|
By: Tracey Mitchell
Number of Pages: 231
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 8.40 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 8 ounces
Stock No: WW0208104
Think big, dream wild, and live fear-free!
A brave life is not stumbled uponits cultivated its choosing to be bold and fearless when everything in you wants to cower in defeat. Tracey Mitchell offers a fresh approach to intentionally living a meaningful, courageous life.
Learn how to tackle these difficult questions:
- Am I willing to trade my best days for fear?
- Will I let hurt feelings rob me of my dreams?
- Will I allow loss to steal my peace?
- Will I waste my life haunted by painful memories?
Each chapter contains insightful wisdom, real-life stories, and illustrations of how to transform fear and anxiety into confidence and courage and become truly brave. With questions for reflection throughout the book, Mitchell offers women an action guide to growth. This message of courage and empowerment is ideal for fans of Lysa TerKeurst and Rachel Hollis Girl Wash Your Face.
Becoming Brave will light the pathway of ending the crippling stronghold of fear.
Becoming Brave is a challenge to entertain the impossible. . . . Get this book. You'll never look at life the same way again.
Tracey's wisdom is motivating and will add value to the lives of all who read this anointed book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anxiety
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Bring Home Christmas Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Bring Home Christmas Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.