- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Becoming a Woman of Simplicity is the newest addition to Cynthia Heald's Becoming a Woman of... Bible study series. In today's culture, we have constant communication via cell phones, texting, and social websites. Women are pulled in lots of directions at the same time. Is it possible to clear your calendar, live a simple life, and spend time with God? Cynthia thinks so. Learn what she has to say about living a God-centered and God-paced life, being at rest in who you are in Christ. This Bible study is designed for women and can be done in a group or alone. 11 lessons; paperback.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Becoming a Woman
Can life in this multitasking world be tamed? In a culture that pulls women in multiple directions at once, is it possible to declutter the calendar, reduce energy-draining distractions, and exchange some of those urgencies for what is truly important?
This timely Bible study from bestselling author Cynthia Heald shows you that, yes, a simpler life is not only possible, but also vital.
Becoming a Woman of Simplicity delves into Scripture and offers practical, real-life counsel so you can experience the freedom necessary to live with the quiet confidence God intended.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry