Becoming a Woman of Prayer - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Becoming a Woman
So often we think of prayer as something we do to break through to Godto get His attention and to get Him to listen to us. But intimacy with God is His idea. He has taken the initiative, and prayer is His gift to us. It is an opportunity for us to respond to His invitation to intimacy by calling, crying, and singing to Him. Prayer is our response to the One who has called out to us and desires to be in a relationship with us.
In Becoming a Woman of Prayer, Cynthia Heald will encourage you to respond to Gods invitation to deeper intimacy with Him.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
annette5 Stars Out Of 5the book of lifeMay 30, 2017annetteQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5this book alone has changed my life!!!
Vi5 Stars Out Of 5Becoming a Woman of PrayerOctober 23, 2014ViQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Love Cynthia Heald books! Very thought provoking! Gets me into the word with an easy format to follow. Can be done with a group or as an individual study.
teagrannyBC5 Stars Out Of 5Well written.August 2, 2013teagrannyBCQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Directed at younger women but the principles are applicable to women (or men) of any age.
Would make a great devotional type to use as a guideline for mentoring or other mixed womens group.
Easy to read, simple guidelines anyone can implement at any stage of life.
Lynn5 Stars Out Of 5Easy to follow and understandOctober 8, 2012LynnQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study on prayer is easy to follow and understand and based on scripture. She uses scripture to help you think and consider each concept of prayer.
Susan Booker5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent study materials!July 30, 2012Susan BookerQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5All of Cynthia Heald's studies are valuable. Light enough for the new or young believer (or perhaps even UNbeliever) but also though-provoking for the mature believer! Our church of 200 used Becoming a Woman of Prayer this summer & had 36-40 women participate!!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry