Becoming a Woman of Freedom - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Becoming a Woman
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Reyna4 Stars Out Of 5Great StudyJanuary 25, 2013ReynaQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I had done this series years ago. This was perfect for our ladies Bible study. When we meet, we go through the whole lesson together, so whether you did it in advance, or hadn't looked at it yet, everyone could participate. Not too heavy, lots of life application. We had just finished a very in-depth study, and wanted something different, and this was exactly what we were looking for.
BunnyCaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great seriesAugust 21, 2012BunnyCaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We have an at home Bible Study and we have been doing this series by Cynthia Heald and we love them. This one in particular God put on our heart at the right time. This is the 5th book we've done and we are all getting something Eye/Heart opening from this book. We are doing Becoming a Woman Who Loves Next. Highly recommend this series. Thank you Cynthia Heald for putting this wonderful series together, we have learned so much.
DollyLas Vegas, NVAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5A true classicMarch 14, 2011DollyLas Vegas, NVAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I chose this study for our group after having used it years ago when it first came out. Everyone is thoroughly enjoying it, and it is causing us all to search into our hearts to see where the seed of any sin remains, and to bring it to the Lord. Many of the ladies are truly being set free, and I thank God for Cynthia Heald's incredible insights and wisdom. The material is still fresh and relevant.
Carol Kivimagi5 Stars Out Of 5March 17, 2010Carol KivimagiThis study of Cynthia Heald's is the third one our small group has done over the past year. Our group ranges in age from 40 to 80. The depth of the Biblical questions mixed with the personal questions has been magical at times, bringing both tears and laughter to our group.
Sheila Parker5 Stars Out Of 5August 27, 2008Sheila ParkerThe book was very insightful. It enabled me to reflect on ideas I had never thought about. I even saw things in myself that I never considered a burden but now I see it in a different light.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Freedom
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Freedom
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Freedom
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry