- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2011
It takes two. Even if men arent from Mars and women arent from Venus, they still have different takes on what make a relationship work.
In this he saysshe says book, Bishop Joseph Walker and his wife Dr. Stephaine Walker tell you how to know when youre in love and ready to take that next step of commitment. This dynamic and successful couple will also dialogue about the place of intimacy, carving out time for each other, and the importance of creating a spiritual life together in order to make significant and lasting decisions. They will also talk about the values necessary to keep couples together in this temptation-laden culture.
Stephaine Hale Walker is a neonatologist at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee. She is a graduate of Vanderbilt University and received her MPH from Harvard and her MD from Cornell Medical School. She is also an assistant professor of pediatrics and clinical neonatologist at Vanderbilt University's Children's Hospital.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues