- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Is it possible to be become a better leader in thirty days? Absolutely! Most of us have read one too many books on leadership. We have found them helpful, but the question is, How much of what weve read have we actually implemented into our everyday leadership style and practice?
We have all heard it takes thirty days to change a habit. So why not take that same approach to leadership? The goal of Become a Better Leader in 30 Days is to do just that!
Daily concepts and activities will explore:
Why do people follow you?
What followers want from a leader
The importance of developing your intuition
How crisis can be a good thing
How to delegate effectively
Take this thirty-day journey, embrace the concepts, change your perspective, form new habits, and you will be on your way to becoming a better leader.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational