- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Have you ever wondered what it's like to fight cancer at sixteen? Have you ever asked yourself how someone could be diagnosed with cancer and still believe there's a God or that something good could actually come of it? Have you ever considered what it's like to live after being struck with such a catastrophe?
When I was sixteen years old, I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma. While in the hospital, many people gave me journals and pens and told me to use the gift God had given me to write. Not long after I began my journaling process, God laid it on my heart that I would someday publish my journal to encourage others. Three years later, my story is published just for you. I pray that it makes an impact on your own story. After all, that's why we're here, to make an impact, leave a legacy, and be love, all on behalf of Christ. I hope your perspective is transformed by the beauty of Christ as you step into my world and witness it shatter and heal in a way only explained by the God of the universe.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns