- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
It is in the seemingly ordinary moments of life where God does his greatest work.
Go big or go home . . . so they say. But do you ever feel like no matter how big you go, you still havent gone big enough? Have you grown so frustrated with the pursuit of go big that go home is starting to look inviting?
Going big all the time is not only a recipe for burnoutits not the way God works in your life. Its time to break free from go big or go home. Its time to invest in stamina, to cultivate endurance, to recognize the miraculous world of the ordinary, little things.
Show the door to go big or go home thinking. Your ordinary life is miraculous. Its time to go smalland keep on going.
Craig Gross founded Fireproof Ministries and XXXchurch.com and is the author of several books, including The Dirty Little Secret and Questions You Can't Ask Your Mama about Sex. He currently lives in Pasadena with his wife, Jeanette, and two kids, Nolan and Elise.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Intro to Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines