- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2016
A remarkable gift can arrive in an unremarkable package. One did in Bethlehem more than 2,000 years ago. No one expected God to come the way he did. Yet the way he came was every bit as important as the coming itself. The manger is the message. In this four-session video Bible study, Max Lucado explores how the One who made everything chose to make himself nothing for us. He experienced hunger and thirst. He went through the stages of human development. He was taught to walk, stand, and wash his face. He was completely and genuinely human. Because of Bethlehem, we no longer have marks on our record . . . just grace. We have the promise that God is always near us, always for us, always within usand that we have a friend and Savior in heaven. Long after the guests have left, the carolers have gone home, and the lights have come down, these promises endure.
The Because of Bethlehem Study Guide includes video discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study and reflection materials for in-between sessions.
- God Has a Face
- Worship Works Wonders
- God Guides the Wise
- Every Heart a Manger
Designed for use with Because of Bethlehem: A DVD Study 9780310687849 (sold separately). The DVD is a two-disc set for Christmas and Easter.
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as teaching minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is Americas bestselling inspirational author with more than 130 million books in print.
Follow his website at MaxLucado.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Christmas >> Advent >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Christmas >> Advent >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks
- Christmas >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Christmas >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Christmas >> Download >> Advent
- Christmas >> Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Christmas >> Download >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies