Add To Cart
Add To Cart
You Are Beautiful shows young women who feel like they are not thin/pretty/good enough how to find true confidence as they discover their identity in Christ. Have you ever felt like you were not enough-not pretty enough, thin enough, or enough enough?
Model Ashley Ashley Reitz struggled for years with feelings of inadequacies that put her on a treadmill of constantly trying to be enough and never succeeding. After confronting her deeply rooted insecurities and actively seeking to find her worth in Jesus alone, she realized the truth: She was already beautiful. And so are you! In You Are Beautiful, she explores topics of confidence, beauty, positive body image, and the maddening-and futile-pursuit of perfection.
|Title: You Are Beautiful: A Model Makeover From Insecure To Confident In Christ|
By: Ashley Reitz
Number of Pages: 240
|Publication Date: 2018|
Weight: 6 ounces
Stock No: WW975701
Compared to Who? A Proven Path to Improve Your Body ImageHeather CreekmoreLeafwood Publishing / 2017 / Trade Paperback$14.05 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$14.99Save 6% ($0.94)
Unsqueezed: Springing Free from Skinny Jeans, Nose Jobs, Highlights and StilettosMargot StarbuckInterVarsity Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$1.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.00Save 91% ($14.51)
Beautiful in God's Eyes: The Treasures of the Proverbs 31 WomanElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2017 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)
- Rethink your true source of identity and confidence.
- Choose physical and spiritual wellness over our culture's unnatural fixation with being "skinny."
- Take back the power you and millions of others have unwittingly handed over to the media.
- Learn to believe God's words of love and value about you, every day.
- Are inspired by a formerly insecure "hot mess" who has been transformed through seeking her confidence in Christ alone.
- Believe that you are enough, because Jesus said so.