Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
You Are Beautiful shows young women who feel like they are not thin/pretty/good enough how to find true confidence as they discover their identity in Christ. Have you ever felt like you were not enough-not pretty enough, thin enough, or enough enough?
Model Ashley Ashley Reitz struggled for years with feelings of inadequacies that put her on a treadmill of constantly trying to be enough and never succeeding. After confronting her deeply rooted insecurities and actively seeking to find her worth in Jesus alone, she realized the truth: She was already beautiful. And so are you! In You Are Beautiful, she explores topics of confidence, beauty, positive body image, and the maddening-and futile-pursuit of perfection.
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Faith Words
|Publication Date: 2018|
- Rethink your true source of identity and confidence.
- Choose physical and spiritual wellness over our culture's unnatural fixation with being "skinny."
- Take back the power you and millions of others have unwittingly handed over to the media.
- Learn to believe God's words of love and value about you, every day.
- Are inspired by a formerly insecure "hot mess" who has been transformed through seeking her confidence in Christ alone.
- Believe that you are enough, because Jesus said so.