Beautiful Land: A Story of the Oklahoma Land Rush - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Map Area▼▲
- US States▼▲
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Puffin Books
Publication Date: 1997
Series: Once Upon America
Annie Mae's family is looking forward to beginning a new life—on their own land. When the Oklahoma Territory is opened in 1889, they and thousands of other settlers race across the border to claim some land of their own. But there is not enough for everyone, and Annie Mae is afraid of trouble ahead. Even if they find their beautiful land, will they be able to keep it?
The author of several works of historical fiction, Nancy Antle has also written two children's books: Staying Cool, praised by Publishers Weekly as "a book that works well on many levels," and Sam's Wild West Show, an IRA-CBC Children's Choice.
Nancy Antle lives in New Haven, Connecticut.
copyright © 2000 by Penguin Putnam Books for Young Readers. All rights reserved.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> History
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical