- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
But we have either learned to deny our desires and the importance of beauty in our lives or have sought to be called beautiful by the world---our perceptions shaped and manipulated by junior high words and high school heartbreak.
This warm, eye-opening companion to Do You Think I'm Beautiful? is a Bible study and journal that is valuable for both personal and group use. Throughout these pages, Angela helps you to recall your story which long ago shaped your ideas about beauty. Features include:
- Specific questions about your personal growing-up story and ample space to record your recollections
- Testimonies from diverse women who have struggled with beauty in their lives
- Scripture references that will change your perspective on beauty and spirituality
- Challenges for a new commitment to passion, excitement, and fulfillment in everyday life
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
This book is for women who know, perhaps only deep in their heart, that they need an answer to the question, "Do you think I'm beautiful?" Readers will come to understand that the question is uniquely feminine, placed there by the Creator to woo them to Himself. Along the way, women will learn about the distractions that can keep them from the One who calls them beautiful, what it takes to return to His embrace, and what delights await them there. Angela's skillful, moving writing style is peppered with warm and funny stories from her own life that readers will immediately identify with. And the practical Bible teaching Angela offers will help readers bridge the gulf between the life a woman longs for and the life she actually has.
Angela Thomas is an ordinary woman and mom, with an extraordinary passion for God. She's been honored to walk alongside women of all ages and walks of life through her books and speaking engagements. Angela received her Master's degree from Dallas Theological Seminary. For more information on Angela, visit: www.angelathomas.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry