A Beautiful Life: Discovering the Freedom of Selfless Love - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Influence Resources
Publication Date: 2014
Do you feel like love is missing from your life? Do you feel stressed, overwhelmed, burned out, and unfulfilled? Do you feel powerless to change your circumstances? Instinctively we feel that love is important, that it matters more than anything else and that a lack of love negatively impacts our lives. We suspect that we function at our best, personally, when our relationships are right with God and others. But how do we get there? This book explores how to get more love in your life, to become the person you were created to be. It will help you discover what changes you can make today to cultivate and grow love in your life. It will show you the way to a beautiful life.
Kerry Clarensau is the Director of a national womens organization that numbers over 340,000 members. She is a credentialed minister, a mentor, and an international speaker. A prolific writer, she creates resources for ministry to women and is the author of Secrets, Love Revealed, and Redeemed. Kerry resides with her husband, Mike, in Springfield, Missouri.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
VW5 Stars Out Of 5Book StudyJanuary 27, 2015VWQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Using the book for a study. It breaks down well for weekly study. The content is a great read and leads to varied discussion.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships