Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Beautiful One: Devotions for Single Moms - eBook|
By: Nikki Leonti Edgar
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Broadstreet Publishing Group
|Publication Date: 2018|
Stock No: WW93888EB
Many single parents feel alone, ashamed, hopeless, confused, or just plain tiredtempted to give in to the negative voices that say its impossible to fulfill the dreams of their youth. From personal stories of overcoming, to Scriptures that were her anchor during the most difficult moments, Nikki shares transparently her journey of experiencing Gods redeeming grace.
This book will help you:
- Re-center your heart and mind towards what is good.
- Navigate through the uncertainty that comes with single parenting.
- Discover that your baggage can be the source of the greatest joy and restoration.
- Get back on track to fulfill the incredible purpose God has for your life!
There is no perfect parent and being a single parent can make you feel even more imperfect. If youve experienced the end of relationship, divorce, or loss of a spouse, this book is a great source of encouragement for parenting solo. There is not a past too messy that can keep God from transforming the most hopeless situation into a beautiful story.
Nikki had a successful Christian music career with number-one songs and charting album sales, but it wasnt enough to fill the emptiness inside her. She found herself alone with two children by the time she was twenty-four years old, and soon moved to California and began to create a business for herself, all while being a single mom for nearly a decade. Throughout her time in California, she wrote music for television and film that spanned all genres. Her credits include multiple Disney and Dreamworks movies, lending vocals to over two hundred songs on Foxs hit show Glee, as well as backing vocals for albums and live shows for artists such as Rod Stewart, Carrie Underwood, Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, CeeLo Green, Amy Grant, Selena Gomez, Faith Hill, Josh Groban, Pharrell Williams, Kirk Franklin, and many others. She has written songs for various artists, including Jessie J, Robin Thicke, Candice Glover, Rebecca Ferguson, Olivia Holt, and Dove Cameron. During her years of being single, she found strength in God and an incredible peace with being alone.
At the end of 2013, Nikki was given Gods greatest gift through the love of the wonderful man who is now her husband, Ryan Edgar. He adopted her older daughter and has been very supportive of Nikki. They just completed their run on NBCs hit show Americas Got Talent and made it to the semifinals. The family is actively involved in their church through worship arts and are pursuing various avenues of music through writing and live shows. They look forward to the adventure ahead and how God can use their stories to ignite hope in others.
- Jaslyn Edgar, Nikkis daughter
- Kimberly Jones Pothier, author of Beautifully Whole
- Rita Springer, songwriter, singer, leader
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Single Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Single Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.